Tuesday, January 10, 2006

welcome me back!!!

Wow! It was ages ago since my last post, at bday ko pa un nun, nag-xmas at new year na. Anyway, i've missed posting here in my blog and so much had happen. There is my surprise bday party back in october, arabelle's 18th and i was part of the cotillion last november, the paskuhan and my first out of town with my friends this xmas vacation. Hay, dami na talaga nangyare, and of course, JR's bday celebration. Poor me, I wasn't able to go with them to the bar.='(.. Well, there is always a next time.
As of now, I am currently cramming for my practical tests for the whole week and a bunch of homeworks which i cannot understand. Next week will be our prelims week, so as expected the week before prelims is always dubbed as hell week. And so much for crying out loud, I need to say bye-bye now for I still have to study for IT103L.. Hay.. walang katapusang aral.
well, im gonna be posting a photo from Jr's 18th..
it is jhapi, john and me..

1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ganda mo sa picture na yan ah! bagay sa 'yo mega straight hair!

at wag mo kalimutan, ung promise mong boypren saken! nyahahaha.

labyu ibet!:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home