Sunday, November 09, 2008

I am home, and yet I feel like I don't belong...

It's not really a bad feeling, but not a good one either. It feels like being somewhere in between; and the confusion is killing me. There's no feeling of certainty anymore.

This is what I wanted, this is what I insisted, but now I don't know anymore. I am home, that is definite but I am also sure that I don't belong.

I should feel comfortable to where I stand right now. This is what I should say my comfort zone. But then why do I feel this way? It's like I don't want to be here, I want to be somewhere else, I want to be far far away from here... As far away as I could be, as far as my feet could take me. But then, I don't want to go that far away. Because if I do, then I might lose myself with the distance. And once I come back, I wont be me anymore.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home