Sunday, November 30, 2008

EMO post..

I'd love to stay so in love... But I have to give up on love, I have to give up on you.

I don't understand but I just have to do things that are to be done. There are lot of things I don't understand, and I have no plans of understanding them. It wont make any difference anyway. Understanding, misunderstanding, not understanding, or simply refusing to understand; whatever it may be it only boils down one point, it only equates to one answer, there is only one conclusion... Staying in love, I dont know where that would lead me, I don't know what would happen next.

So the last good thing there is to do is to give up. Love is a good thing, but whenever it starts to get jealous and think of bad things about others.. then it's not a good thing anymore.. Might as well give up..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home