Sunday, November 30, 2008

Time to unwind...

Kaye's burned-out... Mom's stressed out... And I am giving up on love...

Each of us has our own reasons for unwinding, for wanting to unwind. This weekend, Mom arranged for a room reservation for us at Makati Shangrila. Its just an overnight stay, to rest, to pamper ourselves, to do some mother-daughter bonding.

Early Saturday, Mika, my high school bestfriend, asked me if I want to watch Twilight with her. Although I've already seen the movie, the chance to see her again was just too tempting.So I opted to watch the movie again. I met up with Mika in Glorietta,bought tickets then ate dinner. Kaye wanted to watch the movie too, so after dinner, Mika and I went to the hotel room to get my sister. The movie ended at around 8:30pm. We all went back to the hotel, Mika stayed for a few minutes, did some catching up with each otherm and finally she went home.

Now, back to unwinding, I decided to go to Shang's health club to have a sauna bath. And unexpectedly, I saw Ms. Trixie there. =D. She was there with her friend and her sister. At first I did not noticed her until I heard someone called my name. Aion, small world.=D

Now back to the purpose of our weekend check-in. We were able to unwind, at least I was.=p. While in the sauna bath, I was thinking things over and over and over. And I finally came to a conclusion, as of now, I am giving up on love or I'll die trying. Hahahah.. EMO, yeah.. But love is so unpredictable, it can make you feel good one moment and shitty the next. I am already unpredictable myself, no need for any more unpredictable things. =D

So there, mission accomplished, goal achieved. Hahahah.. Told mom that we should have weekends like this frequently, it's so fun. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home