Thursday, September 18, 2008

Too late

"Is it already too late if I say, I LIKE YOU?"

--> Yep I like someone. It took me some time to realize it, accept it, and live with it. Normally when I like someone, I am VERY vocal about it. I like him, and that's that. So I see no reason why I should keep it a secret.

But this someone is a very different case.

When I realized that I like him, it was already too late. People have already realized it for me.
When I accepted the fact that I like him, it was MORE THAN too late. People started thinking otherwise.
And when I am all ready to tell the world and live with it, there's NOTHING left anymore. People wont believe me now.

Things, people, time change. Its an endless process.

Things change people, people changes time, time changes things and the cycle goes on.

So, if I tell you that I like you, would you still believe it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home