Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I feel err fine??

Know what I find funny?

That everyday, I wake up, do my thing and think that I'll be facing the world again, ALL ALONE.

But just today I realized, I AM NOT. I was NEVER alone. I just thought I was. And that is one of the things I've regretted.

I should learn to START trusting the RIGHT person and STOP trusting the WRONG ones.

I've been hurt so many times before. Betrayed. Got played. Shamed.
And I think all of those things contributed to what I am today.
It molded the Vetzky, strong hard-headed immature Vetzky who faces everything heads up.

But I know I can still improve. There is still a room for improvement in me. I wont stay this way forever, not if I can help it.=D

Help me. Support me. Cheer on me.

I'll try my hardest to be a BETTER Vetzky.=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home