Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jayjay's birthday = Bowling day

Well, as mentioned above it was Jayjay's birthday TODAY.

He texted me last night, or was it the other night? He was inviting me over for lunch and since I am itching to get out of the house I decided to go.

Actually, I am still not on the mood to blog anything yet but because I forgot to bring my camera today, I cannot let the pictures tell you their story because there are NO PICTURES. So I have no choice but to blog on the details.

Anyway there was Jayjay, Nolwin, Leo, Marc, Jermin, Ralph and me; we met at out usual meeting place(guidance office) at around 12noon, then had our lunch in YellowCab then played bowling, and that's when the fun really started. Everyone was so good whilst Ralph and I played horribly.=p

I dare not say that it was my first time playing bowling today. I've been playing with my dad before. But the ball was heavy and I have a weak grip. While the others are on a strike and spare galore, Ralph and I were having intimate bonding moments with gutter balls. It was embarassing really, but we still had fun.

After two games, I asked the guys to accompany me to powerbooks for a while. I am looking for a book authored by Stephenie Meyer; and I've been to at least 4 bookstore and it was always out of stock. Luckily, Powerbooks RP still has stocks and I was able to buy the first book. Yey, 2 more books to go. It was a series.

------------------------------------------------------------------

WAA!!

What the hell was that post (above)? Nothing made sense! And it is badly written, Waa.. This post is due for future revisions.I am really not in the mood to post anything. Anyway, I'll be posting again some time soon and I'll be editing this stupid post. waa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home