Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mom's BURPday Blast!!

Just got home from a very sinful (gluttony to be exact) day.

It's my mom's BURPday today, (so is Din's and Ajong's) =D. Hay, super tiring day....
Woke up at around 7am to prepare a birthday breakfast (burnt ham + soggy omelet + sticky rice = "thanks for the effort) Ohwell, at least I did my best. =D Then, went ahead to Trinoma to buy gifts for my mom. Bought a big bag from Charles and Keith (Tito Ferdie's gift) and two boxes of Dolce and Gabanna lotion and perfume set (my gift). The DnG steward was so helpful, so approachable, so doing his job. =D. From after the payment until the gift-wrapping and name writing in the raffle stubs, he did it all. Ohwell, naka-quota na kase siguro siya saken pa lang. =))

Then, my Mom picked me up at Starbucks then went straight to Makati Shang for lunch. And thus the practice of gluttony begun. It was a lunch buffet, the food were all so overwhelming, the desserts were all mouth-watering, and oh... it's sin in its most unadulterated way.=)

After that, went back to Trinoma to do some christmas shopping. Then finally home. Err.. I have so much to blog but I'm already tired, full and so sleepy, so til next time...

TO MY MOM:
You're the BEST mom ever. Without you and your guidance, I won't be where I am today. Thank you so much. You may not have an idea how much you mean to me. But you are my life (bongga!!). I love you so much. Happy BURPday once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home