Sunday, August 24, 2008

I missed....

I was gone for 4 days and I missed a lot of things.. AND surprisingly, I got missed too..=D

These would be a series of nonsense convos.. Let's see where this would take me..

---------------------------------------------------------
August 20 - Before take-off (voice)


Him: Oh, ingat and enjoy ka dun ha.
Her: enjoy?? waa eh parang chaperone lang ako ng mom ko dun. Bawal nga ako lumabasa mag-isa.
Him: worried lang sila. Ikaw pa, eh lapitin ka ng disgrasya
Her: thank you. (sarcastic)
Him: Nagsasabe lang ako ng totoo. Ah basta, I want you back, safe and sound
*habang kinikilig*
Her: you want me back?
Him: What I mean is I want you BACK HOME. Sige, ingat ka na lang. Text ka pag andun ka na.

August 20 - Just landed(SMS)

Her: Just landed.
Him: Good. May ginagawa ako, call you later. Hwag pasaway dyan ha.>=p. I miss you already.

August 21 - Early Morning (SMS)

Him: Gud morning. Rise and shine. Papasok na ako ng ofc. Miss na kita. Ingat ka ha. =)

August 21 - After Dinner (voice)

Him: Nakakatampo ka. Si ****** tinatawagan mo. Tapos ako hinde mo man lang matxt. Hinde ka magttxt hangga't hinde ako nagttxt.
Her: Eh oath taking nila kaya ngayon. Binati ko lang. Bakit nag-oath taking ka rin ba?
Him: That is not the issue.
Her: Ang demanding mo. Baka magalet gf mo sa aken niyan.
Him: Bakit naman magagalit?
Her: Wala lang.
Him: Don't put meaning into everything I say or do. Friends tayo, masama bang mamiss kita?

-----------------------------

Bull shit, ne?

I mean, if he does not want me to put meaning in it then he should stop doing what he is doing. And the fact that he never did those *concerned* *worried* things for me before is not helping.

He knows how much I like him although I do my effing best to pretend that I don't. Liking him is the most tiring, most stressful and most stupid thing I did. But I still do it. I can't help it, I like him.

If the feeling of 'like' can just vanish with the snap of a finger, then my fingers would probably be bleeding right now because I don't know how to snap them.

Argh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home