Friday, December 26, 2008

Taking a trip down the memory lane...

SUCKS BIG TIME!!

Well, it does for me. =X

To some, reminiscing past events is a refreshing hobby. They are able to laugh at the STUPID things they did back then, they learn from the mistakes they committed, they relive the happy moments. And that WAS my purpose before I took a trip to the past... I wanted to be happy, I want to live the happy moments we shared, I want to be able to laugh to all the things we did; but that was very far from what I achieved.

I just finished reading blog posts (my own and some from old "friends"), it was fun; going back to all the things we did back then but after all that I realize; I HAVE LOST SO MUCH BECAUSE OF MY DAMN PRIDE. The things I lost are the things that I can never have again.

I never regretted what I did. I don't need friends who do not understand me, I don't need people who are not willing to talk to me, I don't need them. It's just that that was my pride talking NOT ME. Because if they listened hard, if they just listened, my heart was screaming for forgiveness for sins I did not do, my heart was pleading for them not to take away the friendship we shared, my heart is saying I need them and without them I'll never be complete again. But those silent pleas were never heard, until everything was gone now.

Told yah so, a travel down the memory lane makes me EMO its not normal. Argh... I hate this post; it exposes me, it is an unmasked Vetzky. It contains all the things I wanted to say to them, all the things I never wanted them to know before. But I've gathered my courage now, and anyway as they always say "its all in the past".

Argh me! I should never have tried to read those posts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home