Saturday, December 20, 2008

If it's not a NO then it means YES!

*silence means yes, tentative means yes, unless they say no, it means YES*


Yesterday, a friend said,

"Si ...... boyfriend ni Yvette." then there was silence. For 5 whole seconds, there was only silence. No confirmation, no denial either.Just silence.

Then it made me think. Really, what are we to each other? We are not dating, we go out once in a while, dinner, movie, coffee, but still. It's weird, the feeling is weird when my friends pointed out that there was a lapse of silence before one of us reacted. As if there is a feeling of uncertainty. What are we really?

I can't understand my feelings yet. He is important to me. I think I am important to him also. But there is no spark. It's like we are more than friends, less than lovers. But now I am thinking again. Is there no spark between us yet? I think there is none.

We are too special to each other to risk whatever we have right now and try something totally new. And anyway, I think we are too alike to be a couple. You don't have to be a couple to be special to each other. I bet I'll be that someone who'll make his girl(whoever she is) jealous someday.=))

There, for those curious souls out there, here's my answer to your question:

*we are special to each other, but WE ARE NOT a couple*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home