Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Your LIES make me HAPPY

Just heard something that made me happy..

"Please stay. I want you beside me. I need you beside me." - ryoi-chan

BALIW KA!! at ako??

I know that you NEEDING me is a LIE. And I never thought you are that stupid to think that I won't know you are lying. And I think I am MORE STUPID to believe it even though I fully aware that it's a lie. Doesn't make sense noh??

It's so frustrating. Why can't you just mean what you say? That way, I would be spared from the dillemma I feel coming, it will arrive any moment now. PLEASE just MEAN what you SAY, just MEAN IT.

Believing is not a bery hard thing to do. I even believe your LIES. But isn't it better if instead of believing your lies, I'll be believing the truth?

Anyway, I AM STILL HAPPY. You want me to stay and stay I shall. I have nowhere else to go anyway. I have no one else to wait for. So I'd rather wait for you and your lies.

Your LIES really made me HAPPY.=D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home