Sunday, August 31, 2008

It is still different..

It was so long since I last walked the pathways of UST. Actually I had no plans of going out this weekend. I just wanted to sleep all day. Get the rest I was so deprived of.

But I got bored. I woke up at around 5 in the morning. Ate some chocolates then tried sleeping again. Then I realized, I cant sleep anymore. I'm still sleep deprived, I barely got 4 hours of sleep but I can't sleep anymore. It's 5am in the morning and I am already wide awake. That's something new. hmm..

Anyway, for the lack of anything to do, I texted some of my friends, asking them out. A few replied, then plans are made.

Fortunately, Ralph and the gang are also planning to meet up in UST and play DOTA (hmm,.. boys..). I don't want to play DOTA but I have nothing else to do. And what convinced me was, Ralph's willing to let me play his DS while they are playing DOTA. Oh well, that's better than staying at home doing nothing and ending up doing EMO stuffs. So I met up with them in UST. Joshua, Alvin, Leo, Nolchan, Lubert and Chawchaw were also there. Just grabbed some lunch at Yellow Cab. After that, Leo, Ralph, Nolchan and I went to Pacific.

Their game took 4 hours. And even though I was also playing, I got really bored too..

It was still different. Hmm.. I missed their company so much. I missed Leo's L-ness, Nolchan's gay-ness, and especially the comfortable silent moments with Ralph.=D

I missed the stories only those boys undertand but I am also allowed to hear. I missed the nonsense laughters. I missed everything.

I'm living, breathing in a new world now. A world so different from the world I had with them. I am already in the professional world. I am already living reality. And going back once in a while is like a breath of fresh nostalgic air.

At first, when I just started working. I thought the the environment in Globe is no different with the environment I just left. But what I did not realized was, I am still at the point of adjustment and once adjusted only then would I feel the impact of the difference.

I am feeling that difference now, not yet the full impact, but still I am feeling the difference.

A BIG DIFFERENCE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home