Friday, September 12, 2008

wear a mask today..

The other day, I WAS NOT OKAY...
Yesterday, I WAS ON THE VERGE OF BREAKING DOWN...
And today?? I have to pretend that I am OKAY again.

----------------------------------------

It's like a broken record. It keeps on playing and playing, nonstop, same verse. Its stuck and I am not going anywhere. Before, I thought that sleeping was a very powerful de-stressing activity. That once you've woken up, everything will be back to normal, everything will be fine. But that's not how it is anymore. Sleeping is not helping anymore. I still wake up feeling pretty much the same to what I was feeling before I slept and if possible I feel much worse.

I must admit, I don't feel like smiling nor laughing nor doing any goofy stuffs today. I'd rather stay silent, be left alone and think things over. But that is not possible, so I think I just have to wear my mask again, be the Vetzky everyone knows, and start pretending that happiness is my middle name.

Gogogo!!=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home