Monday, September 08, 2008

I love RAIN

The rain; it makes me happy.=D

Got VERY VERY wet today. It was raining hard, I did not bring my umbrella and there are no pedicabs anywhere so I walked all the way to our house.

And while walking, I was also sort of playing in the rain. I took my time walking. I didn't mind getting soak. I was enjoying every raindrop. I let the rain wash over me.

And because of the rain, things that are not meant to be seen are hidden, disguised. Feelings that are not meant to be said out loud can be shouted but still be drowned by the pouring rain. And the past that can never be forgotten is slowly being washed away.

Oh how I love the rain! =D.. It brings back fond memories, it brings back the old Vetzky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home