Monday, September 08, 2008

MAG BBREAK DIN KAYOOOO!!!

Wahahahaha!!!

Ambadbad ko.. Peo bakit ba??

Nagpapakatotoo lang ako.

I can't say "I'm happy for you" anymore. I can't even think about it. I am not happy for you, I am not happy for myself and right now, all I am wishing is bad luck for you. I think that makes me a very bad person but who cares?? I guess I already got tired of caring TOO MUCH without even getting CARED for in return. I've reached my limit.

MAGBBREAK DIN KAYO!!!

And when that time comes, don't come to me asking for another chance for there would be none. You'll regret choosing her over me.

Oh dear God. Look what I've become. You turn me into this. Your lies, your broken promises, everything. Oh dear God, I just wish you happiness..='(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home