Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lost girl...

It's not that I don't understand what I am doing, and definitely its not that I don't like what I'm doing...

It's just I don't know if what I am doing is right or wrong....

I feel useless and worthless and whatever. It's like I've been doing my best but not really, it is not even acceptable. I feel like I can give more than what I am giving right now. I am doing things SO below standards it frustrates me.

Efficiency and effectivity for some unknown reasons eludes me. I am not aiming for perfection because in perfection there would be no more room for improvements, and I feel as if I need a BIG-BIG improvement in me.

I'm at a lost here, I don't know what to do anymore. ='(

WAAA!!! In this rate, my journey to eternal perdition is faster than I thought it would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home