Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happiness is back!!!

Happiness is relative. Happiness is short-lived. Happiness has come back!!!
I just died last Tuesday. But now I'm alive again and this is a reason to celebrate!!! Woohoo!!!

I know my faults... and one of them is not being good in accepting disappointments and set-downs. Oh well, that's one difficult flaw especially for someone like me who is always do disappointing things (err not always naman). But I can cover that flaw up, because I welcome with warm hugs all little things - good things - in life. I appreciate even the simplest thing in life. A little act of kindness, a piece of candy during bad days, a shared bar of dark chocolate...

So what is this post all about you ask... It's just that these past few weeks I've been so down that even sugar-coated-chocolate-glazed-sweetly-sweet things cannot uplift my spirits. Who would've thought that one statement "Ma'am namigrate na namen completely si Benetton!" can make me giddy happy, I can get married now!!!=))

Oh happiness... You are not that elusive as I thought you were... Welcome back happiness!!! =D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home