Friday, January 23, 2009

Erraticity

... and I don't even know what that means, or if it is even a word.
Anyway, it is somewhat sounds close to what I am thinking right now. =)

Erraticity
Dictionary Definition - UNKNOWN
Vetzky's Definition - a state of being so UBERLY erratic...emotionally, physically, and mentally.

And that my dear readers is the current state of my mind and body. Before, I know that my mood swings are erratic. One moment I can be like this, and the next a whole new different thing. I don't have a multiple personality disorder or whatever, and I know that I am abnormally normal. It's just that I'm erratic and that's that. Well, at least I admit that. I am an erratic person.

But now, not only my mind is erratic but my heart is too, in the truest and most literal meaning of that statement. For a minute or so, my heart will beat like any normal person's heart does, then it will beat abnormally fast the next and then slow down to almost a non-beating heart. And that is not a good sign. Though it is not that critical yet, it is still disturbing.

Haaay... so my heart is erratic too.... Now I wonder what else is erratic about me... my pancreas or liver perhaps....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home