Wednesday, August 10, 2005

taken for granted..

finally.. I found the time to update my blog.. I am supposed to blog here what happen in Cath's party.. but I can't seem to find the right words.. I'm feeling really depressed right now.. I feel that I am taken for granted and all.. I really hated feeling this way.. HAH!! maybe i should'nt be talking bout that here.. maybe i should try to do Cath's party.. er.. i mean.. write it down.. Cath's party was on a saturday.. I have classes in the morning.. supposedly.. Cath would meet us at around 2pm in the hs benches.. but I can't coz my class is up to 4pm.. so.. humabol n lan ako.. since Fardsz also has a class.. sabay na lan kame nagpunta.. dinaanan niya ako samen.. it is said in the invites that the party should start at around 6pm.. we got there at around past 6.. and it still hasn't started yet.. when we went to the ballroom.. we saw Buen and Girlie there.. they are the only hs peeps who came.. basta un.. really dont feel like typing Cath's party. not int the mood.. but all in all.. I enjoyed that night.. bonding with kulto and everything.. waah.. what am i supposed to do?.. affected nanaman ako.. waah..='c.. xe naman.. i really dont know how to deal with these kind of situations.. kakaimbyerna tuloy.. I'm losing everything and there is still my sanity to consider.. waah.. what should I do?.. when I look at the mirror.. i do not know who i am seeing anymore.. the onde staring back at me is a completely different person.. who is she?.. who am I?.. help

3 Comments:

At 12:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know who you are.. you are the lone flower left by the butterfly.. but you're not alone anymore.. coz.. the bumblebee has found you.. and would never leave your side.. i also knew the girl you see in the mirror.. it is the child.. who picked the flower to let it die.. =).. I am everywhere near you.. believe me..

 
At 10:40 PM , Blogger Vetzky said...

to Mr. anonymous..

my goodness.. cnu ka?.. para kang hangin.. andyan everywhere.. hala.. mumu. joke.. cnu ka po?.. and how did you about the butterfly thing?..

 
At 12:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well.. what will hwppen to the word anonymous if i reveal myself?.. basta.. i know you.. and i am everywhere near you.. ;p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home