Wednesday, July 27, 2005

life sucks!!

I've always loved life.. i love living it.. everything about it.. but now.. im starting to hate it.. I just wanted to cry.. ang hirap talaga.. when you cannot tell other people what you feel.. when you wanted to free yourself of that burden but you dont know how.. when you wanted to scream all your anger and pains away but you know you are not allowed.. sbe nga nila.. everything happens for a reason.. but what i cannot understand is.. why the means are sometimes so hard.. i feel so alone.. abandoned.. I've alwasys thought I have lots of friends.. konti lan pala.. I've always thought that I am friendly.. nananginip lan ata ako.. ewan ko.. basta.. ewan.. all I know is.. life sucks..

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dito pa ako, ano ka ba?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home