Thursday, April 14, 2005

Outside the Window..

Outside the window, I look.
But I did not see the beauty it offers.
All I can see is his smile,
And the way his eyes look at me.

But no, certainly not me,
For he never even spared a glance.
He would look my way but wouldn’t see,
For there was nothing in me.

Only one beauty exists for him,
The beauty of his girl, which is not me.
For him, I am just a phantasm,
Ethereal, impalpable, imaginary and unreal.

And his smile, it was never meant for me.
It was for her, his girl.
A smile so sweet and loving,
A smile that I can have only in my dreams.

I’m tired of this waiting,
I’m tired of just pretending.
So now, I decided to stop this insanity,
And start a new life, so,

Outside the window, I look,
But I did not see the beauty it offers.
For all I can see is his smile,
And the way his eyes look and pass through me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home