Tuesday, February 22, 2005

sheesh!!!

life can really be cruel at times... ang sometimes i hate life.. and that sometimes is now!! know the feeling of walking freely along a path then suddenly encountering a very deep mud.. you fell in the mud.. tried to get out but you're going deeper... struggled more.. but still sinking deeper into the mud.. that's what i feel.. can't seem to get out of my mud... and no one even bothers to reach out a hand to help me... i cried out loud... but no one heard me.. or.. no one just listened... tears wanted to escape my eyes... but i wont let them.. they are mine.. and im too selfish to let them out what more to share them to others.. my problems, my burden, mine alone.. but now.. just realized.. even for once.. have to unburden myself.. so that is why im pouring all my senseless rantings here... no one would bother to read this anyway...well, that's all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home