Monday, February 21, 2005

just tired..

hiyah!! went to national library today.. and after spending hours of bonding with different books... alleluiah.. i still dont have a copy of the book i needed...curse history!!! sana natuloy na lan kami sa coreggidor.. as if he would read the contents of that research paper.. anyway.. what to do.. hope i can convince sir domingo to let me change my topic.. wish!!! oh well.. im really tired both physically and emotionally.. yup!! emotionally.. hehehe.. im losing it.. =).. spoke to my bestfriend kanina.. i cant look directly into his eyes without crying.. he seems like a lost boy.. his eyes is so empty and clueless.. he shouldn't have went here to visit me.. i cant stand to see him.. i dont want to see him..=(.. mom's right.. i've become too dependent.. i'm not used in not having him by my side and worse.. forgetting me... anyway.. that's God's plan... i have to stay strong.. cannot cry.. not allowed to..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home